1) it has to be around your hand size.
2) it can't be inappropriate.
3) it must have detail and be creative.
4) do not use colour because it will end up looking weird when we photocopy it onto multiple yearbooks in black and white (it would look all black and grey). You are allowed to shade though!!
5) it has to be a part of a memory you enjoyed this year. Example: you could draw your instrument at band, or your fairy house, or a sport you played. School-related would be nice.
6) there must be a description of the drawing ( a few sentences describing what the image is or the memory it represents) on a sticky note. (this will be typed up).
7) at least 10 people have to draw something, otherwise it will be all drawn by the people who want to participate in this project (as well as me, Agata, and Sage).